York has so many wonderful things to do, but is also a great base for all the beautiful attractions and scenery in Yorkshire. Hotel 53 is located within the City Walls, near York Barbican, the York Castle Museum, York Dungeon and more. Why not extend your stay with our 3 Night Break Promotion and take in everything Yorkshire has to offer? We have plenty more offers available, so take a look at our other promotions and find the one best for you.
Yorkshire features many attractions, from World Heritage Sites, castles and abbeys, to museums. From the history lover to the inquisitive child, there is something for everyone, and we have detailed some of our favourite things to do and places to visit below.
- National Railway Museum - http://www.nrm.org.uk/
- Jorvik Viking Centre - https://www.jorvikvikingcentre.co.uk/
- York Castle Museum - https://www.yorkcastlemuseum.org.uk/
- Yorkshire Museum in Museum Gardens - https://www.yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/
- York Barbican - http://www.yorkbarbican.co.uk/
- Yorkshire Air Museum - http://yorkshireairmuseum.org/
- Castle Howard - http://www.castlehoward.co.uk/
- York Minster - https://yorkminster.org/home.html
- York Dungeon - www.thedungeons.com/york/en/
- York's Chocolate Story - www.yorkschocolatestory.com/
- Clifford's Tower - www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/cliffords-tower-york/
- York's Art Gallery -www.yorkartgallery.org.uk/